- Original passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Singapore visa application form duly filled and signed (Our visa expert will assist you with this)
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Our visa expert will capture your photo at your residence and edit it as per Singapore visa specification)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details.The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen(We will write you your free cover letter )
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
In addition to the above documents, if applying for Singapore business visa:
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to ‘The Visa officer Singapore Consulate’.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to ‘The Visa officer Singapore Consulate’.